My career path is a bit atypical. In three lines:
- I worked in the industry for 7 years in France for clients such as the French Navy (DCNS), EADS, Thales and PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN.
- In 2010, I re-oriented my career toward research and gained a PhD in Computer Science in 2016 with the University of Trento, Italy.
- In 2018, I founded a startup with some friends, in order to apply my research.
My research interests are around resource optimization in data centres, functional programming and constraint programming.
I am part of these EU FP7/H2020 projects:
- WaziHub: Accelerating IoT and Big Data innovation in Africa.
- Waziup: Open Innovation Platform for IoT and Big-Data in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- DC4Cities: better use of renewable energies (solar, wind, hydro) in data centres.
- iCore: use cognitive technologies to adress the heterogeneity of the vast amount of object interconnected in the Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm.
See my pages/research.html for other projects and my publications.
I am the main author and maintainer of the following softwares:
- Nomyx: A unique game where YOU can change the rules
- Waziup: An IoT and Big Data platform for remote areas
- Plug4Green: A Virtual Machine manager able to save 20% of energy in data centres
- EASC: An application controler allowing to use more renewable energies in data centres
- Accelerate all the things! – April 20, 2018
December 16, 2016
I participated in CloudCom conference. We presented a demo called “PaaS4IoT”: a neat prototype combining Cloud, IoT and edge computing!
- Doctor! – April 28, 2016